Mold Fabrication and Repair
We are a custom injection molding manufacturer. Our system is comprised of a highly skilled team, state of the art equipment and software that allows us to quickly convert your 3D part data into a high quality injection mold faster than anyone else.
Located in Gardena, CA, our in-house highly skilled plastic engineers can handle single component projects or multiple part assemblies. Whether you need a handful of parts, or larger quantities our systems are equipped to to provide you with the right custom part manufacturing solutions.
Give us a try and see the difference. When Quality, Speed & Pricing is Critical.
TME incorporates “High Speed” CNC and EDM machinery to insure speedy delivery dates. In some projects we build aluminum prototype tooling to work out problems prior to multi-cavity molds built.
In other cases, we build aluminum mold bases with heat treated components to decrease cycle time thru heat transfer. In any case, customer satisfaction is our goal.
- Up to 5 ton capability
- Fast Turnarounds
- Mold Evaluations
- Reverse engineering capabilities
- Certified Mold Welder available
- Redesign and repair overseas made molds
Engineering Design Modifications (revisions)
- Able to work with provided electronic data files or able to create 3d solid models if needed
- In-House product and mold design
- Able to work with Liaison Engineers pertaining to engineering change orders
- Last sample shots
Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- Disassemble mold completely to check for cracks and rolled cavity edges
- Inspect all vents for proper depths
- Check for any flashing issues
- Inspect ejector pins for fit and function
- Clean parting lines and re-grease all moving components
- Flush out cooling lines
- Replace O-rings, and check o-ring groove finish and depths
- Check leader pins and bushings for wear
- Pressure test water lines for flow and leaks
- Check radius on sprew bushing so that nozzle shuts off properly
- Check guided ejection and that ejector plate moves freely by hand
- All slides and lifters should be lubricated and move freely